CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

7/22/08

Wahhh...not my best day. I was SO tired after work all I wanted to do was nap but I had promised Kristina I'd run with her...what was I thinking?! Today was a bit rough so my goal was to get out of the house and be active. We got a mile into our run and decided to walk the rest...I know I know, I swear it's the first time! Eating on the other hand? BAD BAD BAD.

B: Starbucks Banana Chocolate smoothie (it's only got 250 cals and has a bunch of protein, didn't feel so bad!)
L: Small wheat/garlic baguette slices topped with rotisserie chicken, watermelon and a glass of milk
D: (this is where is gets bad...) 1/2 potato w/ a little veggie chicken pot pie. WW club crackers and late night macaroni and cheese (eeeek, at least it was whole grain!)

2 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

Yummm! I might have to try that Starbucks Banana Chocolate smoothie! Sounds yummy! And not too bad for you either!

Sports Girl said...

Where are the rest of your updates girlie?! BTW - I tried a sip of that banana chocolate smoothie. Pretty yum!